no images were foundThis is where my purpose makes sense, which is to bring back your smile as natural as possible. VISION We strive to be of service – to educate, provide patient education, and the necessary dental services so as to see everyone wearing their coolest smiles without any limitations. Professional Experience
- 2003 – 2004 Military Regional Hospital Monterrey, N.L Mx
- Dentist Internship
- Dental Care for al military personnel and their families.
- Mainly focused in Prosthodontics Department.
- Organized Continued Education Seminar.
- Held various Public Dental Health Campaigns.
- 2004 – 2005 Private Practice Matamoros, Tam Mx
- General Dentist
- Continued with a family owned practice.
- 2007 – Present Private Practice Matamoros, Tam Mx
- Restorative Dentistry
- Private practice focused in restorative, esthetic and implant dentistry.
- Guest speaker for the Universidad Autonama de Nuevo Leon Dental School Department of Restorative Dentistry.
- Various lectures in the local dental association.
- 1997 – 2002 Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León Monterrey, N.L Mx
- Facultad de Odontologia
- Title of Dental Surgeon.
- Laboratory instructor in the microbiology department.
- Thesis in “Dental Anomalies in Children with Down Syndrome”.
- 2005 – 2007 Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Facultad de Odontología Monterrey, N.L
- Masters Degree in Restorative Dentistry
- Presented a case report of a full mouth rehabilitation.
- Dental laboratory training.
- Courses in :
- Implant dentistry
- Fixed and removable prosthesis
- Esthetic Dentistry
Call Today To request a free consultation please fill your information or click to set an appointment on the right sidebar. Or call Dr. Perez at 1 (956) 640-0794 or in Mexico at (868) 812-53-72.